2mm Thin Stacking Posey Ring Solid 14k Gold
Posey rings date back for centuries and were first given as engagement rings inscribed with sentiments of love. Through time the phrase "posey ring" began to refer to a ring with writing on it.
My lines of posey rings are stamped with uplifting and affirmational words and phrases. This version is solid 14k yellow gold.
Rings can be stacked or worn individually. Perfect for yourself or to give as gifts.
These rings are custom made with the message of your choice. I make several versions of posey rings, however this one is the narrowest style for stacking, combined with a generous amount of room for personalized messages.
The text is *tiny* (under 1mm) and is an all uppercase font.
The rings are about 1mm thick and 2mm tall.
Price is for ONE ring.
If you would like to purchase more than one ring, please add them to your cart individually, letting me know the message(s) for each ring.
When will the custom ring(s) be made and shipped? Please see my fine print at the bottom of the page for a current time estimate for your custom ring's creation.
NEED TO KNOW DETAILS:
- Price is for one ring.
- The font is an all uppercase tiny block lettering.
- I can also stamp numbers, a heart, a plus sign, star, paw print, and angel wings.
- I cannot stamp accents over letters.
- Custom messages can be a maximum of 36 characters spaces. If you have a question about this, please send me a message.
- It is possible to have the message both inside and outside, but it looks best if the text doesn't "overlap" the same spot of the ring. In other words, where it is stamped inside it is not stamped outside and vice versa.
- If your message is divided between the inside and outside of the band, the COMBINED total of character spaces should not exceed 36.
- The lettering will not be filled in with oxidation or enamel, which will make the lettering subtle.
- These rings are stamped by hand, as such, letter placement will have a whimsical touch. This embodies the charm of a hand stamped piece and is not to be considered a flaw.
- I cannot accept returns on custom made items, so please be sure of your ring size and spelling when placing your order.