Thin Custom Cuff Bracelet (sterling silver)
This cuff is made out of sterling silver, and is custom made with your chosen message. It is thin, but sturdy, the size makes it fun to stack with other cuffs. The inscription on the bracelet is hand stamped with a tiny block lettering.
The length of the cuff is 6" from end to end, and then there is a about a 1" opening between the ends of the cuff. This size will fit most average women's wrists.
NEED TO KNOW DETAILS:
- Price is for ONE bracelet.
- The cuff is made out of solid sterling silver. It is about 3mm) wide and 1/16" (2mm) thick. The metal strip is 6" in length and will fit most wrists.
- The cuff will accommodate a maximum of about 80 characters and will be stamped in the tiny uppercase block font shown in the pictures. Additional character spaces may be possible for an additional charge; please message me if you would like to discuss this in more detail.
- It is possible to have your message all on the inside, all on the outside, or a combination of both. If your message is on both outside and inside, the character space limit (80) should be split between both sides, for example, 60 spaces on one side and 20 on the other side.
- I can stamp only in the tiny uppercase block font pictured. I cannot put accent marks over letters. I have letters and numbers, as well as basic punctuation and a heart symbol. Signify a heart stamp by typing it in parenthesis. For example: I love you! (heart symbol)
- I cannot accept returns on custom pieces, so please be sure that you are happy with the quote you choose before asking me to make it. The bracelet will be made with the exact spelling and punctuation that you request.
- Please see my fine print for a current time estimate for your custom cuff's creation:
When placing your order, type your custom message into the text boxes on this page. If you do not want a message on the inside/outside, leave that space blank.
Did you know?
This is a heavy duty cuff, however any cuff will break if abused. The most common way to damage a cuff is to repeatedly bend the metal back and forth in the same spot (which creates a line of stress which will eventually crack.) If you need to form the bracelet to your wrist, try to distribute the stress by bracing the cuff with your thumbs on the inside.