Thank you for placing an order with me! I want to have your order to you as soon as possible, and will always ship on time. Once I have printed your shipping label and dropped off your package I have to rely on the post office and/or UPS to take it from there and deliver it to your door.
Right now the post office and UPS are experiencing delays due to an increase of mail volume. Not every package is delayed, but some are. After I drop off the package with the post office, I do not have any additional information available other than what is shown on the tracking page.
I will always have your order dropped off at the post office within 24hrs of printing the label. Usually it is same day, but occasionally I do package orders at night and drop them off the next morning.
If your order tracking looks like it is not moving, please read below:
- If it has been several days and your tracking status says 'pre-transit', this means that the package missed it's initial scan at the post office before it continued on its journey. When this happens the tracking will sometimes kick in somewhere along its route, and other times it does not kick in until a delivery is attempted. I recommend requesting email updates via the link on the tracking page at USPS. Often this seems to help packages 'surface' and be delivered.
- If your package status has not been updating or has a notice that it is 'in transit, arriving late' I recommend requesting email updates via the link on the tracking page at USPS. Often this seems to help packages 'surface' and be delivered.
If your order has been scanned as delivered, but you do not see your package:
- Please check with your neighbors or anyone else who may have collected your mail that day.
- Follow up with your local post office, as they will have the gps coordinates for where it was scanned as delivered. (This information is not available online.) They will also be able to follow up with your mail carrier who may be able to locate the package.
- Occasionally packages are prematurely scanned as delivered at the post office and then dropped off same day or a few days later.
- Most of the packages I mail are in a small yellow bubble mailer about 8"x4" in size with a white shipping label covering one full side a small round blue sticker on the back.
- International customers, your package may be waiting for you at your local post office/customs office. Usually they will leave a notice for you, and then will hold the package for a set amount of time, occasionally those notices get lost or overlooked.
If your order remains missing, we are required to wait a set amount of time before a claim can be filed. In most cases you will be required to verify the missing status of the package by filling out an online affidavit as part of the claim process.
- first class mail, 25 days
- priority mail, 15 days
- priority mail express, 7 days
- UPS, 24hrs after the missed delivery date
- international first class, 40 days
Thank you in advance for understanding that shipping issues are beyond my control. I don't wish them on anyone, and I hope that your package arrives to you soon!!