This style of posey ring offers a solid heft, without being too big. It allows room 2 lines of tiny print for your custom message.
The rings can be stacked with other bands. Perfect for yourself or to give as gifts. The versatile design looks great on men and women. I do offer posey rings in a range of styles, which can be seen in my shop.
Price is for one ring.
When will the custom ring(s) be made? Please see my fine print for a current time estimate.
- The ring is about 4mm tall and 2mm thick.
- The text is *tiny* (under 1mm) and is an all uppercase font.
- Custom messages can be a maximum of 35 characters spaces per line (including spaces between words) This ring has 2 lines, so that is a total of 70 character spaces.
- It is possible to have the message both inside and outside, but it looks best if the text doesn't "overlap" the same spot of the ring. In other words, where it is stamped inside it is not stamped outside and vice versa.
- If your message is divided between the inside and outside of the band, the COMBINED total of character spaces should not exceed 70.
- I can also stamp numbers, a period, comma, an exclamation point, question mark, and a heart symbol. To signify a heart stamp, please type the word heart and place it in parenthesis, like this: I (heart) YOU
Please separate your message onto two lines when placing your order. I will stagger where the lines start on the ring, unless you request otherwise.
These rings are stamped by hand, as such, letter placement will have a whimsical touch. This embodies the charm of a hand stamped piece and is not to be considered a flaw.
TO ORDER A CUSTOM RING:
Please purchase a ring from this listing, selecting your size from the drop down menu on this page. Type your message in the appropriate text box. Please separate your message onto 2 lines, so that I know where you would like the message split.
...may your crayons never melt
and may your life be blessed...
Please see my fine print for a current time estimate.
These rings are made from scratch. To learn more about the process, you can see me make a ring start to finish in this photo set.
CUSTOM ORDER POLICIES
Rings will be made exactly as written, I cannot accept returns on custom orders, so please make sure the text and size you request are accurate.
If you order the wrong size, a local jeweler should be able to size ring(s) for you, or I can resize them for a fee.
After I have received your order, changes might not be possible. For this reason, a fee to cover time and materials (usually $10-$20) will apply if the change requires me to start over on your piece.